ExpensePath is an online application that delivers powerful features that are simple to use.
- ExpensePath takes care of setup the same day free of charge.
- Free trials typically run a month to ensure a full cycle of expense reports.
- One Finance personnel pulls together necessary info, usually in less than 1 hour.
- ExpensePath is flexible enough to match any desired process.
- Match all necessary accounting mapping (users, accounts, depts, locations, projects, billable).
- For company-billed credit cards, setup import, employee mapping and accounting.
- Create expense policies, including for employee groups (i.e. Sales, Execs, Geos).
- Configure and test export to NetSuite, Intacct, QuickBooks or other GL solutions.
Anytime / Anywhere Access
- Employees and Admin login from any connected device.
- Free mobile apps for iPhone/iPad, Android, and Blackberry.
- Mobile apps work in offline mode to do expenses when unconnected.
Create Expense Reports
- Dropdown menus for expense categories, currencies and project codes.
- Capture receipt images by mobile app, email them to us or upload from PC.
- Automatic currency conversion based on date of transaction.
- Policy violations immediately highlighted as expense report is created.
- Mobile apps to record expenses and capture receipt images.
- Mobile apps usable in online or offline mode (do expenses on the plane!).
- Import credit card transactions directly into the system.
Review Expense Reports
- Automated workflow - from submitters to managers to Finance.
- Policy violations highlighted for quick review.
- Receipt images tied directly to expense details (no more envelope of receipts).
- Email notifications throughout workflow and progress tracking in-system.
- One-click approval for managers thru email or mobile phone.
- Finance can edit and approve reports (including line-item veto).
- Denied expense reports go back to submitter to be edited and re-submitted.
Accounting and Reporting
- Integration with NetSuite.
- Integration with Intacct.
- Integration with QuickBooks (both Desktop and Online).
- For any other accounting system, easily accessible and fully-configurable upload files.
- Configure to employees, GL coding, departments, classes, locations, projects, credit cards, etc.
- Export multiple fully-approved expense reports at once.
- PDFs of expense reports including receipt images for printing or electronic storage.
- Analytics and Reporting by time, expense category, user group, project code.
- Finance defines allowable policies including spending limits.
- Policy violations highlighted for submitters and reviewers.
- Finance can edit expense reports (including line item veto during review).
- Reconcile company credit card transactions with the monthly statement.